Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Tag

I'm It!
It's always fun to see what other people say.
Thanks Jenny for the Tag!
1.Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree?
WRAP! All gifts under the tree MUST be wrapped!
2. Colored light or white lights on the tree/house?
I like the white lights. I'll use the colored lights if I can ever find strands that are
just red, green and white.
3. Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope
4. When do you put up decoration?
ASAP. We Kind of dropped the ball on all the deocrations this year, but since Matt's not home the day after Thanksgiving, we put up our tree and decor on Thanksgiving.
5. What is your favorite Holiday dish?
Oh Boy, I have no idea. I'll eat just about anything this time of year, which causes my waistline to really not like me!
6. Favorite holiday memory as a child.
I don't have a favorite memory, but I do remember that no matter how old I got it was always SO hard to stay asleep or patient until mom and dad said we could come out of our rooms. That part was always the LONGEST part of the day...waiting for dad to set up the camera and mom getting breakfast ready.
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa?
"The Truth?" What truth are we talking about? Is he sick or something? :o)
8. Do you open a gift on Christmas eve?
No
9.How do you decorate the tree?
Well, once again, this year I dropped the ball, but normally, since Emma's been too little, Matt and I have decorated the tree with random ornaments that we've collected over the years growing up and while being married. I might get Emma her own tree next year and she can decorate it herself.
10.Snow. Love it or dread it?
I think my relationship is a love/hate one with snow.
As long as I don't have to drive in it, I don't mind it.
11.Can you ice skate?
I do well enough, although the last time I went was about 12 years ago,
and I think I broke my tailbone ... ouch!
12.Do you remember a favorite gift?
The look on people's faces when they opened their gifts from me and it was something they really wanted is always one of the better gifts.
13.What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
I think remember the true reason for the holiday, and the gift of giving.
14.What is your favorite holiday desert?
CHOCOLATE.....among other things like sugar cookies
(since for some rason I have a hard time baking those from scratch!)
15. Favorite holiday tradition.
Cheeseburgers for dinner Christmas Eve!
16. What tops your tree?
Once again, nothing on the tree this year other than the lights, but usually its a star I think.
17.Do you prefer giving or receiving?
I like seeing the reaction from people when they open gifts from me that is something they really wanted, but it's also nice to get a gift
or two from those who've paid attention to the hints i've dropped! :o)
18.What is you favorite Christmas song?
Mary Did You Know or O Holy Night or Silent Night.
19.Candy Cane. Yum or yuck?
It depends on how I feel. And what flavor it is.
20. What do you want for Christmas.
I would love a day at the spa...getting massaged and pedicured and manicured and facialed and pampered. Oh heaven. (Hey Jenny, lets go together!)
Now YOU'RE IT! ... Dad, Kimberly, Julie, Caitlin, Lauren, Elyse, Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment